College of ICT Engineering
The main goal of the College of ICT Engineering is to consistently and efficiently carry out an innovative engineering education for engineers in the era of convergence. Our focus is developing a new engineering education aimed at self-direction, realistic practices, bi-directional openness, major strengthening, executive and convergence, and industry-academic cooperation.
- Office#318, bldg.310
- School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- As demands from our society on the field of electrical and electronics engineering continue to increase, the School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering paves the way for students to be competitive engineers through providing all-around education of basic theories and professional knowledge of the field.
- School of Computer Engineering
- The School of Computer Science and Engineering fosters students’ basic knowledge and engineering thinking skills, and educates them into men of ability capable of individual and group research. The pedagogical goal of the department is to cultivate leaders with a cosmopolitan outlook in the information-driven society.
- School of Integrative Engineering
- The School of Integrative Engineering aims to meet the demand for leading engineers in the era of convergence. The department will focus on developing fundamental and application technologies by realizing future-oriented converging technologies and on strengthening convergence-related competitiveness by creating new value through synergistic combination of different kinds of technologies.