College of Biotechnology & Natural Resource
Established in 2014, CAU College of Biotechnology and Natural Resource explores the complexity of life phenomena, applying them the system and application principles of engineering. Through its rich and innovative curriculum, the college educates a wide range of specialized knowledge and research & development skills in a world-class learning environment with cutting-edge facilities.
- Office#8507, bldg.810
- School of Bioresource and Bioscience
- The field of Bioresource plays an essential role in the production of food resources, the study of life science, and the effort for green growth. The School of Bioresource and Bioscience is operating the Department of Animal Science and Technology and the Department of Integrative Plant Science to train leaders of the field capable of satisfying the needs of our society.
- School of Food Science and Technology
- To pursue the understanding of the nature of food and its proper use, the Department of Food Science and Technology teaches theories and practices of Food Science through systematic and scientific methods. The Department of Food and Nutrition aims to research the relationship between food and health, and serves to our society by promoting Korean food around the world and improving local nutrition.
- Department of Systems Biotechnology
- The Department of Systems Biotechnology educates and studies Systems Biotechnology, a discipline based on post-genomic technologies such as genomics, trascriptomics and proteomics together with traditional biological sciences and biotechnology. The Department aims at understanding basic biological phenomena and creating knowledge applicable to various fields including medicine, environment and energy, as well as training scientists with such expertise.