College of Natural Sciences
The purpose of the College of Natural Sciences is to advance education and research of basic sciences including Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The college trains young leaders into highly-skilled professionals who can realize our university's educational philosophy in the increasingly competitive world.
- Office#109, bldg.104
- Department of Physics
- The Department of Physics is the cradle of creative, new knowledge and technologies that are key to national competitiveness in the information-based world. As Physics is playing a central role in IT, NT, and ET, the Department of Physics aims to cultivate students into talented persons with academic research ability whom our nation needs.
- Department of Chemistry
- Students in the Department of Chemistry investigate the structure and nature of materials, and conduct research on the creation of new materials. The study of the department serves as a foundation upon which the studies of the fields that are necessary for human welfare such as medicine, material, and energy are understood and developed.
- School of Biological Sciences
- The School of Biological Sciences aims to transform students into leaders of biological sciences through state-of-the-art research and future-oriented curriculum. Since 2011, the school has been running two departments, the department of Life Sciences and the department of Biomedical Sciences, to facilitate interdisciplinary studies between pure science and applied science.
- Department of Mathematics
- Through specializing professors’ field of study and exerting efforts to foster a top-level research group, the Department of Mathematics is developing as a research-based educational unit to lead the global trend of Mathematics in the rapidly changing world of science.