Who is an International Applicant?
You are considered an international applicant if any one of the followings applies to you.
- Foreign national whose parents must have foreign citizenship.
- Irrespective of nationality, one who has completed or is scheduled to complete all education courses, equivalent to primary, secondary and university education in a foreign country for more than 16 years.
Qualification for Application
Admission to graduate school program is open to all qualified applicants who hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited undergraduate institution. (Master's or Master & Ph.D. joint program), who hold a bachelor's degree and Master's degree from an accredited undergraduate and graduate institution. (Doctoral program)
|Online Application||2018.4.20.(Fri) 10:00 ~ 4.29.(Sun) 24:00||http://uwayapply.com or http://oia.cau.ac.kr → Admission → Graduation School → 5. Online Application||Online Application is available 24 hours during the Online Application Period|
|Documents Submission||2018.4.30.(Mon) 18:00||Office of Int‘l Affairs Main Administration Building (#201) Seoul Campus Chung-Ang University||Printed Application Form and required documents are submitted together.|
|Phone Interview||2018.5.18.(Fri) ~ 2018.5.19.(Sat)
[Natural Science / Engineering / Medicine / Arts Division/Dept. of Korean Music]
|Interview Schedule will be noticed by each department.||Only for the students who are out of Korea Phone number should be foreign(out of Korea) number and please check that you are staying out of Korea(국외거주) when you complete online application.|
[Humanities·Social Science Division/Dept. of Music/ Dept. of Musicology]
|Interview & Practical Test||2018.5.19(Sat) [Natural Science/Engineering/Medicine/Arts Division/Dept. of Korean Music]||Noticed Graduate School Website||
Music(Master’s), Korean Music(Master’s) Dance (Master’s)
|2018.5.26(Sat) [Humanities·Social Science Division/Dept. of Music/ Dept. of Musicology]|
|Announcement of Acceptance||2018.6.8(Fri) 16:00(Tentative)||Graduate School Website : http://graduate.cau.ac.kr Office Of Int’nal Website : http://oia.cau.ac.kr||Students should check the website. Individual Notice will not be available.|
Contact(Place of Submission)
- OfficeOffice of International Affairs, Administration Bulding(Bldg # 201) 1st Fl., 84 Heukseok-ro Main, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, Korea+Zip: 06974
- Tel82-2-820-6272, 6211
A fee of $100 (100,000 Korean won) (* The fee for the Dept. of Music and Korean Music(Master’s), Dance (Master’s, Joint Master & Ph.D) Application is 130,000 Korean won or US $130)
Application Fee and submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
Application fees(after deduction of remittance charge) will be reimbursed to the applicants who've applied to Interdisciplinary departments and have returned because the whole admission process is canceled because of lack of applicants.
- In case of reimbursement in foreign currency(ex. US$), please be informed that the exchange rate as of reimbursement be applied.
- Any other charge except a remittance charge should be on the applicants when reimbursement.