1) All students who are currently enrolled at college or university level institutions
2) English proficiency for non-native speakers.
(TOEFL is not required, however, Your English should be proficient enough to take courses conducted in English, if you don’t have any certifications, a recommendation from an academic or administrative staff at your university will be necessary.)
1) Completed application form (click )
2) Official transcript from your university
3) One passport-size photo
4) Copy of passport
5) Official letter of nomination from home university (Students from partner institutions)
1) Fill out and submit the online application form
2) Attach the application materials to the online system.
3) Receive confirmation email for application
4) Pay the application fee by wire transfer
5) Receive an invoice by email
6) Paying tuition fee in full
7) Receive a Letter of admission by email