Graduate School of Psychological Service
As Korean society develops, many problems connected with the human mind occur in various areas and consequently interests and demands for psychology are increasing. To solve these problems, it is necessary to develop customized programs and services, not simple solutions. As such, the Graduate School of Psychological Service provides basic psychology theories for problem solving and professional skills and experiences for real-life application.
Graduate School of Psychological Service aims to:
- Provide professional psychological service based on “scientist-practitioner model”
- Foster competent specialists in clinical, counseling, safety, leadership, coaching, criminal, and forensic psychology
- Clinical · Counseling Psychology
- Safety · Leadership · Coaching Psychology
- Criminal · Forensic Psychology